PayExpo Europe is the region's most exciting cards and payments event showcasing the latest in technology and innovation to banks, retailers, gaming groups, government, transport groups and mobile operators. In 2012, four established payments conferences were combined to create the 'super-conference' - PayExpo - which has become the must-attend for anyone working in the cards and payments sector. Each year PayExpo Europe attracts over 2,200 senior decision makers from over 50 countries - Make sure you are part of our 2017 event.
Reasons to Exhibit or Sponsor
- Reach key buyers - 80% of attendees have some influence or sole responsibility for purchasing payments solutions.
- Generate new sales leads - 40% of attendees were from retailers, transport operators, mobile network operators, gaming operators, local authorities or issuing banks
- Maximise your brand's exposure - work with our sales team to build a bespoke sponsorship package that maximised your brand's exposure at the event.
- Position your company as a thought leader - some of our sponsorship packages include speaking opportunities which are a very powerful way to get your brand in the spotlight. With four conference theatres and five key agenda themes there are plenty of topics to choose from. As a sponsor you will closely with our production team to shape your on-stage presence.
- Make an announcement - this is the perfect opportunity to launch a new product or service to the industry and press.
Benefit from a dedicated marketing & PR campaign
Our targeted visitor promotion campaign comprises direct mail, email, social media - via @PayExpo and our Linkedin group - and targeted telemarketing. We also produce a Marketing & PR Guide for sponsors and exhibitors which gives handy tips on getting the best return on investment from PayExpo Europe and contains a variety of banners and e-invites for you to use to promote your involvement in PayExpo Europe to your customers.
In addition, we work with many of the key media - both horizontal and vertical - and industry associations in the payments sector to ensure that our marketing and PR campaign reaches the widest possible audience. See our supporters and media partners.
Our PR agency, works closely with us to engage as many of the key media across the payments sector. They also work with our speakers, exhibitors, sponsors and partners to create plenty of news around the event.
To find out about the sponsorship packages available at PayExpo Europe contact our sales manager, Neil, or fill out the form below
Neil Da Costa
PayExpo Europe Sales Manager
T: +44 (0)20 7384 8059